Monday, March 30, 2009

Disneyland!

I finally got the camera out of the car. I know you have been waiting for pictures from our trip so here you go...
The first thing we did was hope on the train, so this is the first ride of our trip. (other than the long car ride) Small World and lollipops. Koda liked this one, he was mad when we had to get off the boat
Koda loves Lightning McQueen

Taking a break


The Buzz Light Year Ride
Waiting for Roger Rabbit


Koda didn't make it. He slept for over 3 hours but I got to check out the place where all of the princesses hang out and watch all of the little girls get their faces painted.

Pirates


The Jungle Cruise. Koda and I were partners, the big boys were on Indiana Jones.

Woody!

Koda loved the Pixar Parade

And the characters loved him.

Me, Trevor and Koda with our bug eyes. Me and Koda saw all of the 3D movies but we saw this one 3 times.
Handy Manny.
Koda and Koda. We actually got his name from the movie Brother Bear, so I made sure to get a picture with the two Kodas.

It was a fun time. One of the kids favorite things was the pool at the hotel so maybe next time we wont go so far if all they want to do is swim at the hotel.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

FUN!! Too bad Spiderman isn't Disney!!

Melanie said...

Finally! I was starting to think that you actually didn't go to Disneyland because you didn't have any pictures to show us. It looked like a fun time. I can't wait to take Owen!

RATCH said...

Yeah!!! I LOVE Disneyland pictures. It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I love all the big smiles on the boys.

Amy C. said...

Thanks for posting. I love the one with Koda snuggled up with Lightning. They are all cute and I love your dark hair too.

Keli said...

You look great, I also love the dark hair. It looks like you all had a wonderful time! I know what you mean about them enjoying the hotel swimming pool...when we went to sea world the kids just wanted to feed the tame pigeons...I kept telling them we could do that for free in any park, but alas...they just wanted to feed them and that took up a good portion of our day there! Next time we will save money and go to a park!

Christy Ivory said...

Hey Loralee!!! What a fun trip you had!!! I'm jealous...We went a year and a half ago, and I am dying to go back. We were down for my brothers wedding and decided since we were over there we better do it. So much fun.
You are such a cute mom.. I bet you are great at being a mom. You were such a fun companion. Never a dull moment with you around. We had such a great time. Well, sorry I haven't had a chance to sit down and figure out the private blog thing yet. I will let you know when I get around to it. Talk to you soon.