Monday, March 2, 2009

dance flash back

I just scanned some dance pictures from high school for our wards 80's dance. I can't promise a lot of flash backs but I thought I would try it.

My first dance. Jr Prom with Beau Carlson (there is a long, very sad story behind this hair cut)
Monster Mash with Blaze Cook (we didn't tell our dates they were going to be brides. There was no way they would go along with that. Oh and I accidentally stole those bowling shoes from the 49th street galleria, my philosophy was it's not wrong if it's funny)

WA with Meredith Blake, Colette Christensen and Tara Grazier (we thought we would have more fun with out dates)


My last high school dance with Craig Oborn Sr Prom (my school wasn't famous for formal dances)



I thought I would throw in one of Clayton's I don't know any details but I do like his feathered hair do.






9 comments:

Keli said...

Those are great! Wow...I remember those styles...and I remember that I thought I looked amazing! LOL! Looks like you have some fun memories!

Carrie Cudney said...

Awesome photos! I want to hear more about the ward 80s dance - sounds like fun!

Blogging to Blog said...

Those flashback pics are awesome!

Amanda said...

I LOVE your hair in #1! And I also love that you decided to go to a dance with just girls. My friends and I did that once,.. best dance ever!

Amy C. said...

Jared and I laughed together at this flash back! I hope you do lots more. I don't remember the story behind the first hair cut. Did mom cut it?

RATCH said...

LOVED this!

Loralee said...

We went to a salon for Young Womens. I was late and when I got there the only guy left was the one sweeping the floor. My hair was so bad a stayed home from school the next day and walked to the salon by Smith's and she had to cut it short to fix it.

Jared said...

That's right. I do remember! It is a little funny.

I was hoping to see Disney Land pic's.

Jared said...

It's Amy