Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Heart Attack

So I have a sick liver. No one knows what is wrong. The Doctors really want me to have hepatitis and test me for it all of the time but I never have it. After Koda was born I had my gallbladder removed because I was in a lot of pain, any way after they took out my gallbladder I still had a lot of pain. I do have a "lesion" on my liver but that is just the doctor term for a thingy. About a year ago I had a biopsy and we found out it's not cancerous so that's good. I am starting to learn what things aggravate my liver and stay far away from Tylenol and stuff like that.
The stomach flew has been going through our family and it got to me last week. Apparently the flew is something that aggravates my liver "condition" and I was in severe pain. I was about to go to the hospital and Clayton asked if I wanted a blessing so our home teacher came over and Clayton gave me a blessing. Shortly after they were done the pain started to go away, and I only had flew symptoms (which isn't fun but at least I wasn't in pain.)
So I guess our home teacher was a little concerned and called the Relief Society president because she called the next morning and then last night we got a heart attack. The hearts say happy Valentines and get well soon, I am thinking it is from the young women. Boy does the word spread fast around here. I am just fine now, no worries.

3 comments:

Amy C. said...

thank goodness for the priesthood! What a good idea for a blessing. I guess you know next time your liver starts to bother you.

SalGal said...

A heart attack! I love it!! I'm going to do that for some of my girlfriends here!! I hope you're feeling better soon, that stinks to have a "thing" and not know what it is...

Carrie Cudney said...

What a great blessing to have so many people that care about you! I felt happy just looking at the picture of your heart attack!