Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 things about me

This is my business card picture. It's a couple of years old but I don't think I have changed much. I did this list for Facebook but I thought I would copy it here for those non facebook kind of people.

1. I hate our junk drawer but where else are we going to put our junk?
2. I don’t like to host parties. I get way stressed. But I like to go to parties.
3. I have never been good at laundry. I usually have a mountain of clean clothes somewhere.
4. I used to be very shy, but somehow I got over that and now I talk to everyone I see.
5. I have a tattoo. Oops.
6. I watch a lot of reality TV, but my favorite show is probably NCIS.
7. I like to read but I don’t very often because if I do my kids and my house get neglected.
8. My eternal church calling is Gospel Doctrine Teacher. I do it in every ward. I kind of like it though.
9. I’m kind of a girly girl so I don’t know how I ended up with all of these boys.
10. I’m not very compassionate. I don’t really react to situations so I don’t understand when people do.
11. I don’t get army stuff but I try really hard because they support my family.
12. I love my best buddy Koda. I don’t know what I will do when he starts school, Clayton won’t let me have any more babies.
13. I am addicted to a game on my cell phone called Jewel Quest Solitaire. It comes in handy in waiting rooms.
14. I can’t just watch TV I have to be doing something while I watch.
15. I love my house even though it’s nothing fancy.
16. I have the perfect job. I sell houses from a model home but I am only there 2 days a week… see perfect.
17. My husband is very handsome, but he doesn’t think he is…he is a really great guy.
18. I am an army wife but I hate that show. Clayton is gone right now for three weeks. He is gone a lot but the longest was Iraq for 16 months.
19. I like when Clayton is out of town for the first couple of days because I don’t clean or make dinner but then I start to really miss him.
20. I married an Elder from my mission. I love you Elder Miller. I know what you are thinking but we weren’t really even friends until we came home.
21. I love to take baths. I take probably 4 a week. All Clayton can think of to give me for Christmas is bubble bath and body wash. That’s OK I like it, but I usually get a year supply every December.
22. I have 3 sisters and one brother, and 3 sons. I would rather be with family than anyone.
23. I love my mini-van. I always told myself I would never drive one but I like it.
24. I wore braces on my teeth when I was young but I could probably use them again.
25. I didn’t like writing this list. I don’t like doing this kind of stuff. I HATE scrapbooking. My kids are already a little disappointed that they don’t have scrap books.

4 comments:

SalGal said...

I can't believe you have a tattoo!! Now you have to show it! :D

Keli said...

I am glad that you finally found the desire to blog! It was nice to catch up a bit with what is going on in your life! I think that I mentioned this on Facebook...but that picture of your three boys is adorable! And your entry about getting a blessing...just made me realize...again (for the thousandth time) how grateful I am for the priesthood! We are so blessed!

RATCH said...

I love my mini van too! Never thought I'd ever say that when I was 18!

Carrie Cudney said...

I'm happy you found the desire to blog again! Maybe it will rub off on me?