Monday, November 3, 2008

Reflections

This years theme for reflections was WOW. My boys entered 3 categories I thought I would share their work.
At the Christmas bingo party we won some paper mold stuff, I made some salt dough and they made a sculpture then molded the paper mold around it. Here's what it turned out like... (it's kind of hard to tell but they are 3-D)
Bodie made a tree Trevor did the word WOW

Bodie painted this "The road to wows"

Trevor drew a mouse and a shark


They also wrote a little something...

This is Bodie's

I say wow when…

· I’m going really fast on my scooter down the hill then flip over.
· I ride my bike with one hand,
· I do a flip with no hands on the trampoline.
· I beat my dad at wrestling.
· I float on my back with no life jacket in the swimming pool.
· I jump down the stairs without falling.

Doing things that make me say wow is fun.
This is Trevor's
Super heroes make me say wow when…

· Ghost Rider catches on fire.
· Iron Man destroys things with his hands.
· The Thing takes a bite out of a fork.
· Spiderman swings from webs.
· Batman glides.
· Bruce Banner changes to the Hulk.
· Bumblebee is on a tow truck and firing.

I would say wow if I were a super hero.
They only enter because they want trophies. I hope they do OK.

1 comment:

Amy C. said...

Cute! I hope they win too. Keep us posted.