Monday, November 3, 2008

Bodie lost his first tooth

Bodie lost his first tooth the other day. It has been loose for a while he came and asked me to try tying dental floss to it and slamming the door. I tied the floss on and just yanked it out. It was fast and easy and not dramatic at all. I like when those kind of thing go smooth. He put it under his pillow but the tooth fairy forgot to come. When he woke up he said he must of stayed up too late and the tooth fairy came before he went to bed. Luckily he was asleep when she came the next night.


2 comments:

Amy C. said...

So glad you didn't have to pull it out with pliars. Is his next one loose too?

Christy Ivory said...

So cute.....I my Kate's just about to lose hers also. It's such a huge deal for them.
Thanks for the info on the blog backround, but I couldn't figure it out. I need a class or something.
Hey, so cool about your Twilight movie. I wish I was there to see it early with you. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon,