Friday, October 17, 2008

Koda fixed the scanner

As most two year olds, Koda likes to be where I am. A few days ago I was sitting at the desk in front of the computer with Koda on my lap. I, of course, was into what ever I was doing and wasn't paying attention when he opened the front of the printer and pulled out whatever would come out. He "fixed" it, what a good helper!
Any way the boys brought their school pictures home yesterday and I wanted to scan them so you could all see but my printer/scanner doesn't do anything. So, sorry no pictures today.

Does anyone have a scanner I can use?

2 comments:

Amy C. said...

We have a scanner -we just live in the middle of no where. I'd love to see their photo's though. Good job Koda on fixing it!

Melanie said...

We have a scanner you can use. I am glad that kids can be so helpful sometimes!