Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas card picture

I have never minded having my picture taken, in fact I've always been a little bit of a ham. But getting my boys to take a picture is not a fun experience. They hate posing, dressing alike and doing a "normal" expression. Wes (Clayton's brother) spent the night a week ago and I got him to take a couple of pictures of us. Not that he wanted to either. It turned out OK but I finally ordered prints of the professional pictures we had taken because it is going to take a couple of years before I can get these boys to do it again.

2 comments:

Keli said...

Cute Fam! I am impressed with the "normal" expressions...all your boys are so handsome! It was so good to see you and catch up a bit! I would love to do it again sometime! Have a Merry Christmas!

RATCH said...

Your boys/men all look so handsome and you are beautiful!